Glimpse

Sunday, December 12, 2010

What a Year!

I apologize for being very terrible at updating my blog!  Life has been crazy but it's a fantabulous crazy!  I am going to be a Junior this next semester because of all of my credits and it is awesome!  I have switched my major from English in Technical Writing to Speech Pathology which I am so thrilled about!  I have come to the conclusion that I want to be working with people- not with a computer who just calls me stupid behind my back!  ;)  It was an amazing experience how I changed my major, but I know without a doubt that that is what I am supposed to do for the rest of my life.  Everything in my life has prepared me for this career path, and I get to do all the things I have always wanted to do!  I am so excited for the future and can't wait to begin my classes in Speech Pathology!
My brothers are serving their missions faithfully and I am so proud of them!  I think they are doing better then I do sometimes ;) but I know they are where they are supposed to be!  I couldn't be more proud of them!  I look forward to their letters and laugh and cry with them.
Life could not be better honestly!  Everything is falling into place, and I have everything to be grateful for- especially during this Holiday Season.  Things are bound to get hard, so I am enjoying the sunshine before the sun hits (quite literally AND figuartively hehe).  Thank you to all who have been such a blessing in my life.  Without you and your influence I would not be the person I am today!  I love you all and wish you the best in whatever you are pursuing right now!  XOXO  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment