Glimpse

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Accomplishment Feels Good

I can't remember the last time I had a day for myself!  I watched a movie and enjoyed just sitting doing nothing :).  I spent a long time working on a movie assignment that's not due for awhile, but I felt so useless without doing something!  I got my relief society fliers out that I have been wanting to get out since last week but didn't have time to.  All I have to do is print them off on colored paper and we should be all set!
I wrote to my brother!  That felt really good to do.  Elder Hammon is doing so spectacular in the MTC!  He is having wonderful experiences there and sounds like he is enjoying and soaking in every minute there!  He is truly in his element serving a mission.  I really feel that he is serving the mission he has been serving his whole life- simply in a different place.
I can't express how great life is!  I know this feeling won't last long, but I am enjoying it while it lasts!  I am going to catch up on my sleep that I haven't gotten in like...3 weeks!  Do my eyes deceive me?!?  The clock shows 10:59 presently!  Wow, it has definitely been awhile since THAT has happened!  I am going to bed so early compared to the normal time of 1 AM anymore!
Well anyway, before I ramble on all night and lose the sleep I am trying to gain, I bid adeu till we meet again!  Later, and Goodnight :).

No comments:

Post a Comment