Glimpse

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Laugh Often; Love Much; Live Well"

Isn't life just wonderful!?!  WoW!  I simply have so much to be grateful for!  Quoting a Paramore song, "Things are looking up oh finally!"  The past few weeks have been extremely difficult to be honest.  I have been through a lot this year without a doubt, but I have learned so much about myself.  I know without a doubt that my Heavenly Father loves me, and that the minute we turn to him, no matter how unworthy we may feel or be, He is anxious and willing to encircle us all in his warm and comforting embrace.
I feel that angels are sent down to this Earth to help us along the way.  Quoting Wicked's For Good, "Because I knew you, I have been changed for good."  This is the absolute truth with my roommate Jessie.  She is an Angel sent just for me!  She is willing to do anything and everything for me, no matter what.  She understands me and is so compassionate; not to mention how she keeps me laughing and giggling till the wee hours of the morning ;) hehehe.  Selfless and genuine, she is definitely a role model of mine.  I have needed her more than she will ever realize because I honestly didn't know how I was going to make it through the end of the school year.  But now, I have hope, happiness, and a life that is full of pure joy!
I once heard that "Everything happens for a reason."  That is simply my life motto.  I can't see how things happen by chance or coincidence because there is always a higher power showing tender mercies without fail.  I am grateful for the opportunities I have, and for the experiences I have gone through.  I am grateful for my wonderful friends who stick by me through thick and thin.  Most of all, I am grateful for the church and for my extraordinary family.  I wouldn't be where I am today without their outstanding influence on me.
If you are reading this, please take a moment to stop and think of all the things you have to be grateful for.  Yes, I know it's not Thanksgiving, but it's good for you.  Oh, and one more thing:  Don't forget to smile!  :)  Later!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment